🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Learning, the impossible goal?

Started by
-1 comments, last by Drakonite 24 years, 2 months ago
I have recently figured out a way to write an AI that will learn from it''s mistakes. While it is best suited for board games, it could be adapted to work for almost any type of game. But board games are it''s strength. It seems relitivly easy to code, and should work on any board game with very little modification. I am starting to put together a team of people to write some board games that will use my AI method. There will be a basic 2d version of each game, and hopefully there will end up being a version that has a 3D interface so it looks realistic. I know what you are thinking, what''s the purpose of a realistic looking board game, the answer: I don''t know. It just sounds good, and would look good. Well, It would probably be easier to play too! If ANYONE would like to join my team (sorry, no money yet...) please email me at drakonite@mytalk.com or if you have icq: 58140903. Drakonite
Shoot Pixels Not People

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement