🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Please Help

Started by
-1 comments, last by Rexford 21 years, 2 months ago
Hi, I''m new to the forums and my name is Anthony for future reference. I have been working on a game design (not the script as yet) for about 2 and a half years. now, I was going to post a link to the file or sumthin here but it seems I''m not allowed to do that. I have a few questions and btw, I did read the bit in the recent mag about games design. Firstly, as I am 16 and a student and as such don''t really have the captial required to get a lawyer to handle all this stuff. Therefore, any free information on copyrighting (which itself would be preferably free) not only the game, its ideas etc, but also the artwork and likenesses would be very much appreciated. Secondly, having approached about 20 different games companies (ranging from tycoons of the business to little mini-companies who just caught my eye) I have had about 3 responses. Getting contact information in itself is hard enough and so any help in contating the right ppl at the right places would be nice. And thirdly, please, if you are interested or merely helpful, please may I send a few members the document itself (comprising of about 20 pages). Oh and btw, I wouldn''t be making the game myself. Also, have any of your games ever been published?? Thank you sooo much in advance. To find out more about my game go to http://terraforce.iwarp.com Peace Anthony
PeaceAnthony

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement