🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A great game idea !!!

Started by
1 comment, last by dannicool11 21 years, 2 months ago
I know about an online mmorpg business game that isnt so good because it has no graphics and u just click buttons instead of that we could make a game maybe not totally the same but with a new idea in PURE 3D. Heres a link to the game www.richmangame.com If someone would like to do a game where you are rich and famous in 3d it would be woooooooorlllllllddddd faaaammmmooouuuuusssss!
Dannicool11
Advertisement
Sorry, but I don''t think you''ve thought it through well enough. What would you do in a game where you had all material things and fans?
World famous?
Cheers, comrade Kyle Evans,Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]Contact: kyser3152@yahoo.com.au
I like it! Then again, I like pulling my toe-nails of with screwdrivers, so I might not be the best opinion. Regardless, a cheque for 1 BILLION dollars is in the mail! Not to help you, but to convinve the moderators to delete this post and ban your account! HURAH!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement