🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New site seeks talented writers

Started by
-1 comments, last by Claudius 21 years, 1 month ago
Hello everyone, I have a site that related to games, specially the online gaming business. It is located at www.iogb.com I am now looking for talented writers who can interview or write articles on leading people in the gaming business. In this case, the word talented stands mostly for getting the information required. The text can always be corrected, the most important is to get the interview or writing the article that is needed. When it comes to articles writing, the article must be based on other sources of facts, exclusive sources. I don´t want people to just speculate and write about their feelings on different topics without having anything to back them up with. When it comes to writing articles, a research must be done, asking people involved in the subject you are writing about their opinions on the matter. There is no payement for this, you only get credit and maybe an email addy, it all depends on your intentions, value for the site, character and ambitions. If anyone is interested, please email me at claudius@iogb.com and I will fill you in with additional info.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement