🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone want to check my little game?

Started by
12 comments, last by Xeno 24 years ago
just wondered if u wanna check my pingpong clone game , check it and tell me what u think. Get it here Thanks. Posted By Xeno. Kobe Bryant - "Just believe in yourself" Visit my web site : VSoft Edited by - Xeno on 6/6/00 4:58:40 PM

------------------------------- Goblineye Entertainment------------------------------

Advertisement
can''t download them
server wont let me

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time"
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
what program u using?
try to download it with your navigator.

------------------------------- Goblineye Entertainment------------------------------

Anyone ?

Thanks .

Posted By Xeno.
Kobe Bryant - "Just believe in yourself"

Visit my web site : VSoft

if u cant download it , tell me please.
Thanks!.

Posted By Xeno.

Xeno,

We can only download the zip from the projects web page, not from that link you posted above.

I''ll take a look now and get back to you.

Later

Matt
Oh , ha ,strange .

note that it use DX7 .

Thanks anyway.

Posted By Xeno.

Xeno,

Yep, it works!

Try making the ball move at other angles, rather than 45 degrees all the time, though.

I''ve tried your 3d demo v2. Aaargh!

It must be running at 85 fps, and those scaling operations are enough to induce an epileptic fit!

Keep coding,

Matt
Hi!
Thanks a lllooottt.
its really nice to hear that im doin good work , thanks a lot.
its really helps

Posted By Xeno.

Nice work Xeno!

Did you know that Kevin has the GD Showcase up and running. Maybe you could post your game there for people to take a look at, as that''s what the showcase is for

Calen

~freedom
Calen~freedom

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement