🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

look for help to make a MFC aimbot for a game??

Started by
-1 comments, last by commando991 21 years, 1 month ago
hello Im looking for some help to make a MFC dialog aimbot program for a game FPS?? so far I got the dialog to look like the way I want it to be. and I have the source code for the autotargeting edited and done. now I just need some help to add the code to it and add the other features of codes to it so it will work.. now this is going to be a side client aimbot program.. 1.minimized controls 2.start and set timers and quit buttons. 3.hotkey group static box on the dialog so while your in the game your can turn the aimbot on or off. 4.video refrsh rate and X: and Y: scale. 5.game resolution X: and Y: 6.Burst mode group. 7.crossahir on group. 8.autotargeting speed adjustment group. so the gamer can edit what speed he\she wants the autotarget to run and lock on targets faster or normal speed. 9.anglespeedkey adjustment group. so this what I have done so far and I need help on coding the rest of it so ir can be compiled and run with no errors.. can any one help me make this project of mine and give me some info on making it and getting it to work??
JLF

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement