🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

writers block!

Started by
2 comments, last by nightsavior 20 years, 11 months ago
hello everyone. i''m pretty new around here. to be honest i''m no programmer. i''m just a simple game designer. for years i''ve been developing the plot for an awesome action rpg which takes place in a dark sanfransico where magic has awakened. i have a strong plot,creature designs,npcs,and a nice background story as to how and why everything is the way it is. well may game has one problem. contraversial subject matter and adult themes. i''d love to post my game but no site seems to allow game ideas that are more on the mature side. if any of you know where a site for more adult or darker oriented games exists please let me know!
Advertisement
sounds liuke your making a shadowrun game, if not try looking up info on shadowrun its a pen and paper rpg along the same lines as your idea.
yeah i used to have the shadowrun core book and even played it for the snes. it''s a really great game and i count it as one of my inspirations! actually this game is more in modern day sanfransico(not in the future) and the whole physics behind the awakening in my game works quite differently. maybe i''ll post snipets of my game here in the future just to get some feed back.
There''s really no problem with posting up to R-rated content here. NC-17 content is okay if it''s only an outline or a description, but fully fleshed-out passages of explicit sex, expecially non-consentual, or torture should be posted as a link with an age/content warning.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement