🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The McGyver Adventure Game

Started by
9 comments, last by Christian Schlager 20 years, 10 months ago
I just found this great site with McGyver torrents and he is kicking ass (in a puzzle solving way), so why did i never heard of the McGyver Adventure? the way the show is made it''s meant to be a major graphic adventure like Indy or Riddle of Master Lu. What do you think?
Advertisement
You can make lethal traps out of mouse traps and bottle caps.
It's not what you're taught, it's what you learn.
mac would never build any lethal traps

at least not in order to harm people
Yeah it''d work great as an adventure game! MacGyver is a true hero, and that title theme just blows me away every time ;-)

Wonder if a licence would cost much, seeing it''s out of the networks and all...
The game could have like 3 buttons, one to talk, one to manipulate sth. and one to pocket-knife sth.
And it would need sth like an almanac where you get all the combinations to make dynamite and this physical stuff or you can have another button to mcgiver sth. or to give you tips in the riddles.
note: mcgiver is back on the networks...i recently watched 3 episodes on nick at night.
would dana elcar aka pete be allready wearing his sunglasses?
but actually even though i dont think any1 would buy a MacGuyver game - i'd love to play it. even better if it was like IJ4

[edited by - Pext on August 23, 2003 10:14:19 PM]
And just for fun, you could have a scene where, if you look _real_ close, you can see the General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard parked in the distance.
Yeah, and Airwolf flying in the horizon...
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
I think "The A Team" would make a perfect action, puzzle, RPG.

What about...

for a car-adventure game?
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement