🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game Story Script format: What is it?

Started by
1 comment, last by Voltaire 20 years, 9 months ago
Does anyone have any links to tutorials or the like for the appropriate and specific format for game story scripts (much like screenplays of movies)? I doubt the genre of the game has any effect on the general format, but if it does, then the genre would have to be RPG. Format is very important for presentation, and this is why I ask. In conjunction with that, any assistance would be appreciated for links to tutorials or similar for the format and content of game design documents. Thank you in advance. P.S. If it is at this site, please direct me to it. However, I searched the Articles & Resources: Game Design section and did not see any articles on the format, only recommendations, etc. (the more rhetorical stuff). ---------- Vol Tare "Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her[;] but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~ Voltaire [edited by - Voltaire on September 18, 2003 10:18:43 PM] [edited by - Voltaire on September 18, 2003 11:11:53 PM]
--------------------Vol Tare"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her[;] but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~ Voltaire
Advertisement
www.Google.de
a search engine won''t help. any sane person would''ve used a search engine already. i think voltaire already did and that''s why he''s posting here.

if you think a search engine can be used so easily to find the information then why don''t you do it, sirko?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement