🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Unity

Started by
1 comment, last by Beige 20 years, 6 months ago
This is a story of conflict, in a world where lawless action runs rampant; a world much like our own. While the United States, a shadow of its former self, moves from an isolationist policy to a new activist government, despite its many years of struggling with a domestic terrorist group known as the Cadre. The spectre of the Cadre, already spread across North America, begins to loom over Europe and the rest of the world. China''s space-based economic empire continues to grow, while the European Union continues to struggle for king of the hill in the world community, despite internal tensions. Meanwhile, power plays in the various world councils and alliances bring diplomatic tensions to the breaking point. Unity focuses around key players in this political upheaval, the people that have the power to change the present, and who will set the stage for the future. J.R. James Richard Bradley is a man of the law, and his faith renews his confidence and strength when hope appears unattainable. When he has decided to pursue something, neither hell nor high water will stop him from attaining his goal. J.R. is a consummate professional, loyal, unyielding in the face of adversity, and the most stubborn man you could ever meet. Kyle If life is a poker game, Kyle was dealt an bad hand. Circumstances always work against him at every turn; but somehow, some way, he always manages to get by. All his life he has sought to understand the world; but every answer just brings him to a new struggle. Kyle is moved by his feelings more than any sort of absolute conviction. Excuse the dramatic license. Here''s the web page for Unity; http://x0r.us It took me a while to work up the courage to post here; but if you have the time, and the patience, give the site a good look-over and you should have a good idea of what this is all about. Also, I''m looking for a search tool to embed in my site so it''s easier to find things. If anyone knows of anything that''d be great.
Advertisement
Poor poor beige, nobody replied.

>:D
william bubel

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement