🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Concept Idea 1: Just Another Game

Started by
1 comment, last by CHASIS-BLADE 20 years, 3 months ago
This is and Idea for a game that spoofs of every other game. With funny jokes and a lot of In-Jokes for ''True'' Gamers. I have not got much of a plot yet but here are just some jokes i wanna put in it. ----------------------------------------------------------- A truly great game - Game Magazine Everthing i always wanted in a box - Game Zone Garbage - USA Today Somthing to think about in bed - Hot Sex Weekly $50 Please - Local Hooker -------- Man: Wanna bite of my candy bar? Woman: Nah those thing rot your brain Man: Clah? -------- TV: It''s time for another fun filled editon of....BRICK....THE...ELDERLY!! -------- The next jokes spoof Silent hill -------- Helen: Im Going to Windy Valley (She Farts) oh yeah thats the stuff -------- Dennis: Helen i wanna speek with you. My name is Dennis Cartman. Im A Mall Cop Helen: A Mall Cop?....Really?.....And that means what to me? Dennis: Hold on.....where is that dress you stole?. Helen: Well if you are a Mall Cop then you would know that she took the dresses not me. Theif Girl: Yeah you dumb ox you should have.....oh wait this is were the monsters come in. (Lights go out) Helen: Dennis what are you doing to my hair? Dennis: I....dont know (Light go back on and everything is the same except their are lots of cheap actors in bedsheets) Helen: Am i awake? Theif Girl: No your dead just like your cat! Helen: Huh wadda you Meow!...Huh?. Theif Girl: Wow thats what bad localisation will do to you now if you excuse me I should let you know that all of your Bases are belonging to us. -------- Not much but it is a start Wadda ya think?
YOU BETTER TAPE THIS KIDDIES WE GOT ALL YOUR FAVORITES!
Advertisement
quote: Original post by CHASIS-BLADE
Not much but it is a start

How do you figure? It sounds more like weak sketch comedy than any kind of game design. Either flesh it out or flush it.
those are jokes? here''s a joke. what did the five fingers, say to the face?! SLAP

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement