🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Free Game Development Kit Available

Started by
2 comments, last by BlueMonk 23 years, 9 months ago
After 2 years in the works, the "Scrolling Game Development Kit" (aka. "GameDev") had been released into beta. Take a look at http://gamedev.sourceforge.net/ for more information.

The Scrolling Game Development Kit supports scripting, Maze generation in the map editor, antialiased rotation in the graphics editor, automatic tile matching in the map editor, and much more. Best of all, it''s open source!

"All you need to do to learn circular logic is learn circular logic"
Advertisement
Heya,

I think your site may be missing a closing /a for a link HREF somewhere. The entire page is a link to www.sourceforge.net.

Looking forward to seeing this though, so I''ll take other routes to getting to it.

-Krylar
Christian Coders Netork
quote: Original post by Krylar

Heya,

I think your site may be missing a closing /a for a link HREF somewhere. The entire page is a link to www.sourceforge.net.

Looking forward to seeing this though, so I''ll take other routes to getting to it.

Yeah, whoops I noticed that this morning too and fixed it right away -- you must have been in pretty early at a very specific time because it was only like that for about 15 minutes. Unfortunately now the GameDev-Install.ZIP file seems to be missing so you''ll have to wait until tonight when I can re-post that file. Otherwise you could just try downloading the source code and compiling it yourself if you have Visual Studio 6.0 (if you really can''t wait ). How unfortunate that this all happens on opening day... but I guess that''s when it''s most likely.
Okay, GameDev-Install.ZIP is now available for anybody who may have tried to download it today but found it to be missing.
"All you need to do to learn circular logic is learn circular logic"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement