🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Bug in 1.8.0c

Started by
0 comments, last by WitchLord 19 years, 11 months ago
Hey I'm back with another bug. Or well, at least I think it is one. :) In as_context.cpp:1200, there's a line like this: *stackPointer = asDWORD(engine->GetModule(d)->globalMem.AddressOf() + d); That makes my app crash when adding global variables to a module. After messing around a bit, I guessed that "d" has some kind of variable index on the form module<<16+varindex. Thus, I tried the following (which helped): *stackPointer = asDWORD(engine->GetModule(d)->globalMem.AddressOf() + (d & 0xFFFF)); Not sure if that's the correct fix, but it works for me. :)
Advertisement
Yet another bug related to the new module feature. Hopefully it will be the last one. I'm really depressed with how buggy the 1.8.0 release was. :(

You got the correct fix for it, so I'll add it as soon as I get the time to upload the next version.

Thanks.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement