🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AngelScript 1.9.0 Final (2004/09/02)

Started by
2 comments, last by WitchLord 19 years, 9 months ago
I've uploaded the latest version of AngelScript. The principal changes for this version are:
  • Standardized the compiler messages
  • It's now possible to save and load compiled bytecode
  • The context stack is now growing as needed, removing the need to predefine the size
  • Modules can now import functions from other modules with dynamic linkage
  • It's possible to set a line number offset for script sections, which can be used to compensate for preprocessing
  • And of course, even more bug fixes I decided to drop the beta label from the releases again. It didn't make any difference anyway. Each version is usually better than the last one anyway, because of the regression testing that I make automatically with the test framework. Regards, Andreas Jönsson Author of AngelScript
  • AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
    AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
    Cool! i guess i can upgrade now!
    Jayanth.KRaptor Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.http://www.raptorentertainment.com---------------------------------------------------------Why Mr. Anderson? Why? ...Why keep fighting? Do you think you're fighting for something - for more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom, or truth, perhaps peace, could it be for love? Illusions Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence without meaning or purpose.
    There is a bug in the switch case statement that shows up when the case labels aren't ordered in ascending order. The bug fix can be found here:

Bug report

[Edited by - WitchLord on September 5, 2004 9:45:35 AM]

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
    AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Another bug has been found and fixed. The problem is that the ternary operator ?: doesn't release the temporary variables it uses as it should.

You can find the fix here: Bug report

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement