🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Community (irc.afternet.com#gamedev)

Started by
2 comments, last by WitchLord 19 years, 7 months ago
In an effort to expand the community and maybe speed up our indivitual projects I extend the olive branch of IRC. irc.enterthegame.com#angelscript I hope I have not overstepped my bounds or offended anyone with this idea. I hope to see you all there! ---------------------- edit: changed to irc.afternet.com#gamedev [Edited by - WitchLord on November 8, 2004 7:37:49 AM]
Dan Royer, OwnerMarginally Clever Games
Advertisement
Have you considered afternet instead? #gamedev is already there - and having an extra server window open will bug me.
It was just an offer, it could be other places if enough people agree. Personally I use MIRC so all the windows are tabbed, it doesn't bug me.
Dan Royer, OwnerMarginally Clever Games
I think it's an excellent idea [smile]. Thanks for taking the initiative.

I'm afraid I won't have the time to visit the IRC much, but maybe I'll stop by once in a while to say hello. [wink]

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement