🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Publishing! (oh, great...)

Started by
11 comments, last by Landfish 23 years, 8 months ago
I''m not suggesting you wait for replies, just that you target your emails more accurately. I get a lot of emails, including some really irrelevant stuff, which I personally get a bit narked at.
To be honest, when publishers give me the runaround saying they will reply when they don''t I just forget them, the chances are they are going to do the same thing with your royalty check, so why risk working with them.

http://www.positech.co.uk
Advertisement
The info of both of roman and cliff are very clear.
It''s the way I also experienced in this industry.
If my latest game project will fail to find a publisher, I wil check for a game artist design job in this industry.
Landfish or anyone else.
I posted a thread on this messageboard about a business idea I had and which I am currently setting up (incorporation).

To make it simple, we will help promote indpendent developers and bring them togehter with publishers around the world. We need to develop a sample profile for our page so that we can attract other developers. For that reason, if you are interested, write me an email at mcanda@hotmail.com with information about your game and we will help promote it and hook you up with several publishers. We ask all interested developers to have some sort of working demo or previews of your game.

You can check out our website at www.pcgamesforyou.com when it is developed. We are currently working on our database.
--------------------Help Needed!Turn-based 20th century strategy wargameTitle still to be determined

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement