🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AngelScript 1.10.1a - STABLE (2004/11/26) - bug fix (2004/11/29)

Started by
1 comment, last by WitchLord 19 years, 6 months ago
I've released a few minor bug fixes for the stable version.
  • The tokenizer wasn't able to handle string constants that ended with two backslashes (thanks Scott "waheyluggage" Newby)
  • The calling convention asCALL_CDECL_OBJFIRST wasn't working for functions with parameters
  • rvalue was not verified to be initialized in assignments [Edited by - WitchLord on November 29, 2004 1:21:46 PM]
  • AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
    AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
    A new bug was found and fixed. You can find the details here:

Assert failure when explicitly creating temporary objects by calling object constructor.

Thanks abrken for finding the bug.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
    AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I just noticed another bug in AngelScript. The compiler doesn't convert values to the parameter type when calculating the function arguments. If you're having this problem, the work around is to do an explicit conversion.

I've fixed this for the release of 1.10.1b, which I hope will be out in a few days.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement