🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Couple of warnings on builds.

Started by
2 comments, last by Rain Dog 19 years ago
as_datatype.cpp sdk\angelscript\source\as_datatype.cpp(142) : warning C4554: '&' : check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence It is at line 142.. if( (at & 3) == 3 ) should add the parens as it is above. There are also a number of signed/unsigned mismatch warnings in as_arrayobject.cpp at lines 500, 514, 528 Compiled use VC++7.1
Advertisement
Also, You should consider some of your struct definitions.

If one wishes to replace asMemCopy and asMemClear with platform specific data (on windows) it is impossible to include <windows.h> because of a large number of naming conflicts in the windows header with AS defined structs.

I noticed they were largely related to your thread safety implementations.

In order to use the windows functions ZeroMemory and CopyMemory I had to expand some macros.

__declspec(dllimport) void RtlZeroMemory ( void *Destination, unsigned long Length );
__declspec(dllimport) void RtlCopyMemory ( void *Destination, const void *Source, unsigned long Length );
I'll fix these warnings in the next release. Thanks for mentioning them.

I wasn't aware of any conflicts with windows.h and angelscript.h. Would you mind being more specific? What conflicts are they?

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I'll look at them later today.

The errors that i saw had to do with your thread safety structs and functions.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement