🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

digital euphoria website now online!!!

Started by
9 comments, last by aegrimonia 23 years, 6 months ago
Well, i finally got our website up and running, though it still needs some work, but it will give you a good example of what we are working on, what the game looks like, and where we are headed... We are still looking for programming help on the project, as well as beta (more like alpha) testers for optomising the server code.. please let me know what you think... http://home.cdsnet.net/~crowley/euphoria/ as soon as my hosting service gets the redirection put into the IP registery, the website will be: http://www.digitaleuphoriasoft.com but until then you can reach it directly from the first address. No More Clones! Stop The Madness! Edited by - aegrimonia on 11/30/00 8:32:35 AM Edited by - aegrimonia on 11/30/00 9:23:57 AM
Advertisement
"This page isn''t available..."

(?)
you spelled dominion wrong on the first page 2nd sentence.
doh!
that''s what happens when i write at 3am after doing graphics for 8 hours.

www.digitaleuphorasoft.com

hmm.. so that''s all the feedback we get?
our spelling errors?

boo!

Cant leave a message for you if your server stays down

----------

should be back up now?
i don''t know what happened..

www.digitaleuphoriasoft.com

digital euphoria software

It looks nice. But when I scroll down, three areas of text are overlapped. Where it says "Joey optimized our packet size" or something like that and it overlapps with "The idea for Dominion..." and it overlapps with something else again. Thought I''d just let you know that. I''m using Internet Explorer 5.5 1024x728 resolution.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams."
- Willy Wonka
Yeah, nice (better than some pro sites at least), game looks promising too...
well.. it was actually thrown together in an evening.. it will get better in a while when i feel like adding to it..
it''s still a little on the plain side.. but rest assured, it will look great when i''m done..

i''m still not done with my personal website..

www.aegrimonia.com

and that one is BIG.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement