🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

OT: my MS interview.

Started by
3 comments, last by Rain Dog 18 years, 9 months ago
I thought I could have performed better, but I got a job offer from the windows compatability testing team, so apparently it went great ! =) I'm excited!
Advertisement
Congratulations! [smile]

I hope you'll like it there. And I'm sure that if your current position is not what you wanted, you'll soon be able to move to the development department or wherever it is you wish to go. I at least would love to have a chance to work at Microsoft (even though I have no idea if it really would be better than where I work right now.)

Regards,
Andreas

---

PS. I don't know who moved this topic from the AngelCode forum. Was it for me, it could have stayed in my forum since I'm sure the readers of that forum was the intended target for this announcement. After all, it was there that Rain Dog let us know that he had an interview with Microsoft coming.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Moved back.
Thanks! [wink]

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I think the position will be what I want.

The team I think does some reverse engineering, like a lot of what I do with my project that uses AS, so I hope I'll be able to fit right in.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement