🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Blade Edge Software Debuts!!

Started by
5 comments, last by Gaiiden 23 years, 6 months ago
Hey all - come visit my page and new "company", Blade Edge Software. It''s kinda lacking right now I''m getting Front Page tomorrow so I can start working more on the site. Best thing about Hypermart is that it supports FrontPage extensions for easy uploading. I''m not looking for any partners right now - I''m sort of treating it as an experimental concept (hence, the banner will remain until I decide to start paying for it). Be sure to check back next year!! My first game is a simple Brick-Out clone to test my abilities. ============================== "Need more eeenput..." - #5, "Short Circuit" Blade Edge Software ==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Advertisement
Don''t get Front Page, learn HTML in http://rockslave.membro.intermega.com.br
import money.*;#include "cas.h"uses bucks;
I mean, http://www.come.to/rockslave
import money.*;#include "cas.h"uses bucks;
Actually I was thinking of using Flash for the site with Director. And I do know HTML enough to write a webpage - I''m just too lazy to use it - FP makes life so much easier. I have other things I need to hard code that take up enough time.

==============================
"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"
Blade Edge Software

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

for my $.02, i''d have to say learn dreamweaver, not frontpage..

it''s MUCH easier to create VERY nice websites with it, and there are a truckload of plugins for dreamweaver ESPECIALLY if you want to be doing flash animations.. of course, both being macromedia products, they work hand in hand.
I use Visual InterDev, but that''s because it makes an ASP coder''s life easier

- JQ
"It''s christmas time/again/it''s time to be nice to the people you can''t stand/all year/I''m growing tired of all this christmas cheer" -Blink 182, I Won''t Be Home For Christmas
~phil
quote: Original post by aegrimonia

for my $.02, i''d have to say learn dreamweaver, not frontpage..

it''s MUCH easier to create VERY nice websites with it, and there are a truckload of plugins for dreamweaver ESPECIALLY if you want to be doing flash animations.. of course, both being macromedia products, they work hand in hand.

Thanks, aegremonia. In fact, this is the second time I''ve made this mistake. I meant to say Dreamweaver, not Director. I did the same thing when I was talking to a friend online but corrected myself. I''ve looked at Dreamweaver and it does seem like a very powerful web tool. But until I gain proficiency in both Flash and Dreamweaver, FrontPage''ll have to suffice. In the meantime I''ll just use Hypermarts dinky little publishing tool and good ol HTML until I finally get my grubby little paws on FP 2000.

"Need more eeenput..."
- #5, "Short Circuit"
Blade Edge Software

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement