🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AngelScript on OS X 10.3

Started by
21 comments, last by WitchLord 17 years, 11 months ago
I think he based his code on version 2.5.0c which was the version that Code::Blocks was using, which would explain why the code is not 100% compatible with the current version.

You'll have to make some minor adjustments. I changed the way the system functions are stored to unify it with how script functions are stored. I believe you can take a look at how the same function is implemented for another CPU to figure out how these variables should be exchanged.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
i've already make it compiles fine (no warning) in macosx 10.4 with xcode sdk 10.4.0. the only thing now is trying to figure out what is going on cause i get a bad memory access when building byte code (after engine->Build() called with a script with "void blank(){}"). anyway i've modified a bit also the as_config.h to support the changes when compiling in macosx, with a different select on the processor used ppc or intel (so you can build universal binary of angelscript). i don't think i'll understand what is going on in some little time, i'll sure spend more time trying to collect informations about it.
Can you send me code changes that you made to make the library compile without warnings? I'll merge it with the code in the SVN and see if I can figure out what's going on.

Even if it doesn't work perfectly, compiling code is better than code doesn't compile at all. :)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement