🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Another little game!

Started by
1 comment, last by kaysik 17 years, 11 months ago
Download Link: DMShards v0.5 This is a VERY simple 2D top down deathmatch shooter. Its just written ontop of Shards as a stepping stone to my next project but it was cool enough for me to upload. Currently there is a simple script that controls your AI opponent in the /DMShards/core/scripts/entScripts.as file. For anyone thats interested you can go in there and change it at will.
Advertisement
Yay! A new game! :D

You make some cool prototypes, but you really should finish your games. That would make a much better impression. ;)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Quote: Original post by WitchLordYou make some cool prototypes, but you really should finish your games. That would make a much better impression. ;)

So true! My problem is that as I code games all day at work I don't really have the motivation to polish my hobby stuff. I loved fleshing out KO with full menu and all that jazz, but currently after I create the demo edition I don't feel the need to finish them.

Although I would like to, so maybe next time I'll put in the effort :P Wish me luck!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement