🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My current absence

Started by
7 comments, last by Cheetah3D 17 years, 9 months ago
Hi guys, I'm currently extremely busy with my life, and do not have the time to respond to your posts here. I try to read everything, but I do not respond unless it something very simple or very urgent. I'll probably be absent for another two months, after which I hope that things will get back to normal so that I can continue to work on AngelScript. Don't worry, the AngelScript project is not dying as so many other open source projects do. And I'm not in any personal crisis that will prevent me from continue working on it. I'm just in the process of moving to another apartment, and at work I'm responsible for an important project that has me working long hours. I also have a much needed vacation coming up. When I get back from the vacation in mid-October, I should be able to get back to AngelScript. Please, continue to post your doubts and suggestions, they are not being ignored. It will just be a while before I can dedicate time to do something about them. Regards, Andreas Jonsson Author of AngelScript

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Don't worry about it, and enjoy your vacation. You do too much anyway.

(And, even if you did never come back, you can know that atleast one of your users will keep prodding the library.)
Considering exactly how much time and effort you've put into AS i for one recon you can take all the time you want :P good luck with the next few months, hope its not tooo crazy and we'll all be waiting for you to turn up again when you've got some free time again!
take your time. don-t foget to have relaxation too...

ciao
My vacation got cancelled for now. So I'll try to get back at working on AngelScript a bit.

I still got a lot of work going on at my job, but I should be able to get a few hours free for AngelScript every week.

It seems that it's not a good idea to announce my absence on the forum. It seems everybody left with me. ;) But now I'm back, and try to answer everybody's questions again.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Sorry to hear that, but glad to have you back.

I think we got silent because a lot of questions were asked that we just don't know the answers too. Most of the stuff that shows up here are things like 'will this feature be supported?' Obviously, that's a question for you, not us.
Quote: Original post by WitchLord
My vacation got cancelled for now.

Does that mean your trip to Sweden was canceled too? :(

Bye,
Martin

Yes, I cancelled my vacation because the plane tickets are just too darn expensive at this moment. But, I'm going there next April instead, when the tickets are about half the price that they are now.

Unfortunately our deal has to wait a bit longer. :(

I'm sorry to hear that.

Bye,
Martin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement