🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

some suggestion about switch-case statement

Started by
2 comments, last by loboWu 17 years, 5 months ago
In the current angelscript, the swith-case doesn't support hex. for example: switch(n) { case 0x10: break; case 0x20: break; } it will raise some error when compiling. I need to change the codes to switch(n) { case int(0x10): break; case int(0x20): break; } which is a little ugly, but it work. Does the swith-case statement will support hex in the furture? Thanks a lot.
Advertisement
It should support hex numbers as well. I'll fix this as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I made some tests and it turns out that I've already fixed this for version 2.8.0 by removing the bits type (substituted by uint).

You can get the 2.8.0 version from the SVN. Revision 98 is in a good shape, without any known problems.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Thanks a lot.
I will update my lib from 2.7.1b to 2.8.0.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement