🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Grome, new application using Angel Script

Started by
0 comments, last by WitchLord 17 years, 4 months ago
Hello, My name is Adrian Licuriceanu and I’m one of the programmers from Quad Software. Besides other tasks, I was the programmer responsible for integrating the Angel Script into the Core (the engine behind Grome editor). I’m glad to announce Grome as another application using Angel Script and also want to thank Andreas for this exceptional library. Grome is commercial landscape and level editor geared towards game developers. We use Angel Script for the engine initialization scripts and also for all the UI description. More information about our application (and also a demo, tutorials and screenshots) on the product webpage: http://www.quadsoftware.com/index.php?m=section&sec=product&subsec=editor Best Regards, Adrian Licuriceanu Quad Software www.quadsoftware.com
Advertisement
Cool! [grin] I'll add a link to your application on the users list as soon as I can. [Done!]

Very professional looking site you have and impressive screenshots. I'll have to take a closer look at Grome when I get the time.

Regards,
Andreas

[Edited by - WitchLord on February 13, 2007 5:58:43 PM]

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement