🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AngelScript 2.8.0 Crashes on Linux

Started by
32 comments, last by WitchLord 17 years, 4 months ago
It works. Everything is working on Linux again, so are you going to make a release for this?
Advertisement
Great! Thanks for being so patient in testing it.

Yes, I'll upload version 2.8.0a with all these changes. Maybe I'll be able to do it before the end of the day, if not is should be up by tomorrow afternoon.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

No problem I'm just glad it's working on Linux again. I'm using it for a scripting language in a embedded web server I'm working on. This will speed development up a lot instead of writing all of the CGI in C++.
Sounds like a cool project. Let me know if you want me to link to some site to show of your project :)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement