🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Tutorials?

Started by
1 comment, last by derefed 16 years, 11 months ago
Are there any tutorials on AngelScript besides the one in the AS docs? Like, a page that walks users through setting up the engine and compiling and such? I don't need one for learning how to code with AS, I just need to know how to set it up, and reading comments in a source file just doesn't do it for me. I've looked all over and can't find anything better. Thanks.
Advertisement
At the moment there are no other tutorials. At least none that I'm aware of.

I've plans to transform the tutorials sample into an article in the manual, because I know many people need it, but I haven't gotten the time for it yet.

Feel free to ask questions though. I'll always try my best to answer them.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Okay, fair enough. I'll give the source code another go and get back to you with any questions. It's mostly just the setup of the AS engine that I need to wrap my head around.

Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement