🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AngelScript 2.9.1 released

Started by
8 comments, last by WitchLord 16 years, 10 months ago
How about that? A new version has been released just one week after the last release. I had planned the implementation of the support for destructors in script classes for version 2.10.0, but as I implemented it I saw just how simple it was and decided to make a release 2.9.1 with just that change and a couple of bug fixes. For 2.10.0, I'm working on improving the garbage collector so that it will be able to handle application registered types as well. Most application types will probably not need this, but container classes that can form circular references will. Regards, Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
Nice work. Can we expect another release next week? ;)
Who knows? ;)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Cool. I haven't coded in a week or so, I'll check this out.

as well,

Improved docs FTW in 2.9.2!!!?

[Edited by - _Sigma on August 20, 2007 9:16:27 AM]
Quote: Original post by _Sigma
Improved docs FTW in 2.9.10!!!?

???

Quote: Original post by WitchLord
Quote: Original post by _Sigma
Improved docs FTW in 2.9.10!!!?

???

Just alluding to the fact that better documentation is needed, hopefully for version 2.9.2 (I messed up the version in the original post)
Yes, I recognize the need for improved documentation. But I make no promises as to when I'll have that improvement available.

I know :)

I'm just kidding around. We all appreciate the time you put into developing AS and helping us out!

whilst docs would be nice, I understand your position.

Cheers
what about commenting the headers properly and then use doxygen ?
it will ease a bit find a particular function... and you can also put code examples and excerpts in that.
also, you keep the code and his comment together, and you don't need to keep updated separate files. just a penny ;)
I've been thinking about giving doxygen a try for quite some time. I may be able to use it to generate the general structure for the documentation, but I don't want to put all the documentation in the code comments, nor do I want to document all the code in the documentation.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement