🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Addition of attributes and native functions

Started by
0 comments, last by WitchLord 16 years, 6 months ago
I have managed to get my experimental changes merged into 2.11.0. This includes support for IDL like attribute blocks for classes and interfaces as well as java like native function declarations in classes. Since the way native methods are added to the script work in the same way adding script functions it will hopefully be compatible with inheritance when it arrives (or not require too much of a change). Native functions work well for methods that need to a large amount of native data. I should hopefully have a patchfile ready in a few days but still need to get the unit tests migrated from 2.10.x. Does anyone even need this type of functionality or is anyone interested in playing around with it and/or doing a code review?
Advertisement
I'm interested in seeing what it is you've done. If you'd like to send me a zip with the files, I could do a diff and check out the changes.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement