🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

When the next version come out ? :)

Started by
5 comments, last by WitchLord 16 years, 3 months ago
Still waiting for the next release version :P
Advertisement
I'll probably release it this weekend. I originally wanted to add even more features before releasing it, but it's taking me too long to finish them, so I'll release the current WIP as it is (just need to make some tests to check that I didn't break anything on other platforms).

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Thanks for your laborious work !!!

I think all the AS users will appreciate ~~ :)
I can't compile any of the debug libs under msvc6.
Using the latest version from repository.
What error messages do you get?

I don't have MSVC6 here at home so I can't verify this at the moment. But on monday I'll give it at a try at work.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Sorry for the late reply...
Latest svn version seems to have fixed the regular W32 Debug version.
The other two debugs (stats and no ASM) still throw these, but it's no big deal.

g:\programming\c\sources\angelscript\sdk\angelscript\source\as_c.cpp(58) : error C2664: 'SetEngineProperty' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'unsigned long' to 'enum asEEngineProp'
Conversion to enumeration type requires an explicit cast (static_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast)
g:\programming\c\sources\angelscript\sdk\angelscript\source\as_c.cpp(59) : error C2664: 'GetEngineProperty' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'unsigned long' to 'enum asEEngineProp'
Conversion to enumeration type requires an explicit cast (static_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast)
Yeah, I already noticed those. Just didn't have time check in the fixes yet. Thanks anyway though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement