🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AngelScript 2.12.0 is here

Started by
2 comments, last by Blednik 16 years, 3 months ago
I've uploaded a new version of AngelScript. The main improvements this time is the addition of Enums and Typedefs to the script language, and the asIObjectType and asIScriptFunction interfaces to the API. All of these were contributed by Chet Simpson. I also added a couple of new methods to asIScriptGeneric, that will let the application obtain more information directly from the interface, such as the object type id, number of arguments, etc. Another thing I improved is AngelScript's capability of recognizing calling conventions of registered functions, i.e. it can now differentiate between global functions, class methods, and generic functions, through template programming. The last mentionable improvement to this version is the new documentation. I've converted the API reference documentation to Doxygen generated html, so it should now be much easier to find needed information. For future versions I intend to convert the entire manual to this new format.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
New version has several compilation errors under MSVC++ 6.0:

c:\prj_vc\lib\as\angelscript\source\as_objecttype.cpp(84) : error C2374: 'n' : redefinition; multiple initialization c:\prj_vc\lib\as\angelscript\source\as_objecttype.cpp(67) : see declaration of 'n'

c:\prj_vc\lib\as\angelscript\source\as_builder.cpp(791) : error C2374: 'n' : redefinition; multiple initialization
c:\prj_vc\lib\as\angelscript\source\as_builder.cpp(771) : see declaration of 'n'

c:\prj_vc\lib\as\angelscript\source\as_builder.cpp(2297) : error C2374: 't' : redefinition; multiple initialization
c:\prj_vc\lib\as\angelscript\source\as_builder.cpp(2271) : see declaration of 't'
Thanks Shurwint,

I've fixed this and uploaded a new zip file with the corrected code.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Those were the same I was getting.
Thanks for the fix. ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement