🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How to check the parameters of function ?

Started by
3 comments, last by zopenge 16 years, 1 month ago
How can i get some useful information of parameters in function ? Is the same way just like get stack local parameters value ?
Advertisement
Do you want to check the value of the parameters? Or do you want to determine the parameter types for a compiled function?

The parameter values can be viewed just as the local variables in a function, with asIScriptContext::GetVarPointer().

The new asIScriptFunction interface will have methods for enumerating the parameter types.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Thanks, I will try it :)
I just implemented new methods for the asIScriptFunction interface that will let you enumerate the function parameters. If you're interested you can get this from the SVN.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Graceful work !~~~

I think AS will become more better for using ~~ :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement