🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What happened with the AngelScript site

Started by
2 comments, last by Halifax2 16 years, 1 month ago
Everytime that I go to www.angelcode.com/angelscript it just stalls IE7 and Opera. Is it something wrong on my end, or is the site just down? I really want to download the AngelScript library, but I can't find all links to the library download!
Denzel Morris (@drdizzy) :: Software Engineer :: SkyTech Enterprises, Inc.
"When men are most sure and arrogant they are commonly most mistaken, giving views to passion without that proper deliberation which alone can secure them from the grossest absurdities." - David Hume
Advertisement
Works fine for me in IE7.

Here's a link to the latest stable release.

Regards,
ViLiO
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
The problem is on the server side. It's not just you, it happens to myself as well. I've alerted the GameDev staff that hosts the site, but they have yet to figure out what's going on.

ViLiO has already given the library download link. You can also download the latest WIP from http://www.sf.net/projects/angelscript.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Ah, okay, thanks guys. I was getting a little ticked because I wanted to use this library so bad, haha. The wiki was starting to make me salivate when given the idea of implementing this.
Denzel Morris (@drdizzy) :: Software Engineer :: SkyTech Enterprises, Inc.
"When men are most sure and arrogant they are commonly most mistaken, giving views to passion without that proper deliberation which alone can secure them from the grossest absurdities." - David Hume

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement