🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

BSTR

Started by
1 comment, last by jal_ 16 years ago
Hi again, I've seen an article in angelscript homepage about the bstr datatype which I wanted to try. Been looking for it for a good while until I found in the changelog it was removed. It would be nice to add a reference in the article to say it was removed at v1.8.0 [Edited by - jal_ on June 28, 2008 4:25:37 AM]
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by jal_
Hi again,

I've seen an article in angelscript homepage about the bstr datatype which I wanted to try. Been looking for it for a good while until I found in the changelog it was removed. It would be nice to add a reference in the article to say it was removed at v1.8.0

You'll find the old bstr in the /sdk/tests/test_feature/source/ folder. It's still supported by AngelScript.

I will however try to update that article to show where to find the bstr code.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Oh. Thnx. I already did a C strings implementation which I'm happy with, tho. Wasn't any hard. :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement