🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Coder/Skinner/Animator Needed Please!

Started by
-1 comments, last by Intruder2k1 22 years, 10 months ago
Ok me and my team are making a MOD for Unreal Tournament called PLaYaZ is it a Ghetto street gangs based mod with real weapons sorta going to be like the mod Tactical-Opz and Half-Life mod Counter-Strike. It is going to have real weapons, gangs like Mafia, Cops, and just regular street gangs. Anywayz resently our coder left us and we are now currently looking for a new coder so if you are a good coder contact me at itzxxluiqxx@aol.com and tell me....we also need a skinner to skin weapon and player models and we need an animator to animate them. If you read this and your interested in becoming part of the PLaYaZ team and you can do something for us that could help us out again contact me itzxxluiqxx@aol.com and tell me what you can do. (Samples of your resent work would help too) Anywayz please we really need a coder so help us out! "Intruder2k1 Keep It Real To The End"
"Intruder2k1 Keep It Real To The End"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement