🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Son of Forum Game

Started by
12 comments, last by sunandshadow 22 years, 9 months ago
The boy and the girl race after the other girl, who is a couple of years younger than them. Suddenly they come to a clearing they have never seen before, with a dark cave cut into a cliff in the middle and a strange fog hanging in the air. They hear the third kid giggling a fair way in, and a steady drip drip of water. Suddenly there is a long drawn out scream, which is cut off with a frantic splashing...
Advertisement
...of a chicken.
"A chicken?" the girl asked her brother.

"I mean our sister. Running away like that. I hear her in there." her brother replied.

"Ohhh, do you think she's alright? I can't see a thing."

"I dunno, who cares, you know there's ALWAYS three of us. She'll be fine, or we'll have a new sister."

"I guess you're right."

And so they walked back home to meet their new sister. They were hardly troubled at all when the screaming continued. They were, however, dissapointed to find that their new sister was an infant. It would be years before she would be any fun.

And somewhere on the riverbed a crocodile was born...

Edited by - ochavelli on September 25, 2001 12:58:51 AM
Yes the Crocidilian Tavern on the corner of 8th and Mans. A man fresh from the seas comes in to have a drink..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement