🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Masters Programme in Game design

Started by
1 comment, last by vksmaini 13 years ago
[size="5"] Hello,

I am almost near to complete my Bachelors degree in computer science(BTech/BE) in INDIA and i am looking to pursue my career in game designing. I was thinking about full sail masters degree in game design Can any one help me to figure it out whether i can take admission in this masters degree after completion of bachelors degree in from here in computer science field?

Please help me decide.

Best
Vikas Maini(O_o)
Advertisement

1. Can any one help me to figure it out whether i can take admission in this masters degree
2. Please help me decide.

Namaste, Vikas.
1. I imagine all you need is the money, and they'll accept you into the program. But it is possible that they have certain prerequisites besides the money (I don't know). You ought to be able to find that out by carefully reading their website and writing to them or calling them.
2. You didn't say what decision you have to make, but this forum's FAQ can help you make any kind of decision. Scroll up and click "Breaking In FAQs <-- READ THIS BEFORE POSTING"."

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

[quote name='vksmaini' timestamp='1308496717' post='4825092']
1. Can any one help me to figure it out whether i can take admission in this masters degree
2. Please help me decide.

Namaste, Vikas.
1. I imagine all you need is the money, and they'll accept you into the program. But it is possible that they have certain prerequisites besides the money (I don't know). You ought to be able to find that out by carefully reading their website and writing to them or calling them.
2. You didn't say what decision you have to make, but this forum's FAQ can help you make any kind of decision. Scroll up and click "Breaking In FAQs <-- READ THIS BEFORE POSTING"."
[/quote]

Hello Sir and Namaste,

Thank you for the information. and yes I have started reading about game designing related issues from www.sloperama.com. I am also determined to follow the path of DIFTI([font="arial"] Do It From The Inside[/font]) as you did.

Best
Vikas Maini(O_o)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement