🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Co-author'd paper on resume

Started by
1 comment, last by way2lazy2care 12 years, 11 months ago
Can anyone advise as to what is the correct way to include a paper for which I am a co-author, on my resume? I am assuming I will need to format it very similarly to a citation, but are there any conventions/quirks I should be aware of?

The full citation looks like this:
TDplanner: Public Transport Planning System with Real-Time Route Updates Based on Service Delays and Location Tracking
2011 IEEE 73rd Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring) (May 2011), pg. 1-5
Dung Nguyen Tien; Tristam MacDonald; Zhiyong Xu

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

Advertisement
How about:

Co-authored paper: "TDplanner: Public Transport Planning System with Real-Time Route Updates Based on Service Delays and Location Tracking."

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

How about:

Co-authored paper: "TDplanner: Public Transport Planning System with Real-Time Route Updates Based on Service Delays and Location Tracking."

This is what I did for mine except I included the publication it was in. That way they can just check the rest of their citation on their own without wasting all your precious resume space. I have to imagine if they didn't have enough info they'd just ask you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement