Advertisement

3d Artist looking for work

Started by September 01, 2011 07:56 AM
12 comments, last by fight3d 12 years, 6 months ago
Hi!

I am looking for freelance 3d projects on modeling, texturing and animation.

My skills:
-Lowpoly, highpoly modeling.
-Sculpting
-UV unwrap
-Texturing
-Rigging
-Character and technical animation

My 6 years experiance include:
-Character design, modeling, rigging, animation;
-Aircraft, military equipment, weapons, architecture
-Modeling for rapid prototyping
-Product and industrial presentations

Feel free to ask any questions!(fight3d@gmail.com)
Can send more examples of my work and rates on your request.

Alexander Yatsenko
Please look at my last quick modeling work
Advertisement
Explain "Freelance" do you want to be paid?
Yes. I'm looking for remote job.

My skills:
-Lowpoly, highpoly modeling.
-Sculpting
-UV unwrap
-Texturing
-Rigging
-Character and technical animation

My 6 years experiance include:
-Character design, modeling, rigging, animation;
-Aircraft, military equipment, weapons, architecture
-Modeling for rapid prototyping
-Product and industrial presentations

When you really want to get hired, you need a portfolio website showing off your skills including characters, animations, rigging, sculpting etc. The displayed art is looking good, but it didn't show many skills needed as game artist (as long as you didn't make a shopping mall game with pre-rendered images tongue.png ).
I have a lot of samples of my work including characters, rigging, etc., that I can't upload here because in terms of conditions. I can send some of them only via email. Here for example one of my past work.
Advertisement
When you want to get hired as freelance, you need a portfolio in form of a website with easy access to some of your work. Some hobby or indie developer will ask for emails with your work, but these have often not so much budget to spend.

A simple, structured webpage is enough, they don't want to test your scripting or html skills. When you have lot of work from commercial projects, ask the owner for permission to show some work off. Most artists have atleast a few pieces of spare time projects to show off, this is a lot of work, but it shows some kind of passion and is always good PR. You don't have to show off all the work you have done, but atleast a few of your best pieces for every skill you want to demonstrate.

Here are some example portfolios:

http://www.jasonlavoie.net/
http://mark3d.carbonmade.com/
http://www.artpanda.co.uk/

When you need further help look at some forums dedicated to game art like polycount.
Ok, thank you for advice. I'll think about that.
if you know how to do any kind of 3D modeling or anything i want to collaborate with you.. i have a RPG game that will be original is has been waiting to be explored. there are no games like this one and will be a instant hit. ive been trying to find someone to help me with it and couldnt find anyone so far that know's much about game development. this game will be popular for the next 20 years. if your interested in it let me know.[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]

[/font]

if you know how to do any kind of 3D modeling or anything i want to collaborate with you.. i have a RPG game that will be original is has been waiting to be explored. there are no games like this one and will be a instant hit. ive been trying to find someone to help me with it and couldnt find anyone so far that know's much about game development. this game will be popular for the next 20 years. if your interested in it let me know.

such a pretty bold statement...and by the look of the thread, he only wants money

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement