InputGames Studios. Volunteers Needed! D.R.I.V.E [M.M.O.R]

Started by October 04, 2011 10:22 PM
31 comments, last by QuinnyPlane 12 years, 5 months ago
[color="#1c2837"][size=2]
[color="#1c2837"][size=2]

[color="#1c2837"][size=2]Input Games Studios
[size="5"][color="#ff0000"]Project name:
[color="#1c2837"]

[color=#1C2837][size="5"]The Project Input Games are currently working on is called D.R.I.V.E which stands for Diverse Racing In 'a' vast
[color=#1C2837][size="5"]

[color=#1C2837][size="5"]Environment. The team formed in June/July and has decided on its first project, ever since then it has been in production.[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[color=#1C2837][size="5"]

[color=#1C2837][size="5"]The Game features will include: [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size="6"][color="#ff0000"]Main Features: [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size="5"]Community Racetrack - Challenge your friends to races[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size="5"]Control many of the world's vehicles - From Cars to Motorbikes, through to Planes and Trains [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size="5"]One rather large Island with all the parts players want - Cities, Racetracks, Coastal Roads, Icy Mountains[/font]
[size="5"][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Differently designed cars - The feel of all the cars will aim to be different in many ways - Grip, Feel.[/font]

[color="#1c2837"]
[size="6"][color="#ff0000"]Target aim:

[size="5"]Our target aim is Freeware and will be free to play, One of our plans were to have real adverts in game e.g billboards etc

[size="5"][color="#ff0000"]
compensation:[size="6"][size="6"][size="6"]

[size="5"]This is Entirely Volunteer work, however in the far future there may be some revenue to be shared (not guaranteed)[font=sans-serif][size=2]

[/font]

[size="5"][color="#ff0000"]
Technology:
[size="5"]

[size="5"]At this Current Point we are planning using CryTek engine for a lot of our work, As for artist and sound, We have someone working on sound and for artists we have a member that is working on car models. It is not final but in the far far future we may plan on adding D.R.I.V.E to consoles, the main source of income would be the advertising however this is not final and not guaranteed as D.R.I.V.E would need to be completely finished on the PC version before we consider our options, as for vehicle licenses we have our own makes of cars for this.
[size="6"]
[color="#ff0000"]Talent needed:
[size="6"]

[size="5"]Any Talent and help would be appreciated from writers to programmers as we are currently short on members.

[size="6"][color="#ff0000"]Team structure:
[size="6"][color="#ff0000"]

[size=2]The current People we have are as listed:
[size=2]Max8648 (me): Web/Forum development, Forum admin and Texture Artist
[size=2]QuinnyPlane: Web/Forum development, Forum admin and 2D artist
[size=2]CLR: 3D car modeling Artist
[size=2]Steventot: Terrain Artist
[size=2]TheWheelNut: Input Games P.A, Website/Game Text
[size=2]UltimateStuff: Sound Artist
[size=2]Christian: no assigned task of of yet.
[size=2]ibasaw: No assigned Task of of yet.
[size=2]

[size=2]
[size="6"][color="#ff0000"]
[size="6"][color="#ff0000"]Website:

[color="#ff0000"][size=2]

[size="4"]The Website we have running at the moment is [font=Verdana, Arial][size=2][font="Verdana, Arial"][url][/font][font="Verdana, Arial"][color="#0000CC"]http://inputgames.web44.net[/font][/url] The Forum will be located on there too, The website has plans to get a proper domain later down the line, and will be going through a re-write.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial][size=2]
[/font]
[size="5"][color="#ff0000"]Contacts:
[color="#ff0000"][size=2]
[size="4"]any Further information need you can contact any of us on the Forum (any of the developers/admins) or contact Inputgames@gmail.com
[size="5"]
[color="#ff0000"][size="5"]Past Projects

[size="4"]As this Team has only recently formed, we as a team have no past projects but all are team have experience in what they specialize in.

[size="5"][color="#ff0000"]Additional Info:
[color="#1c2837"]GAME_render_crossman_stylus_001.jpg
GAME_render_torrudo_r666_dc_finale_002.jpg
GAME_render_torrudo_r666_dc_finale_003.jpg

racepark001.jpg

[color="#1c2837"]vehicles001.jpg

vehicles002.jpg

[color="#1c2837"]GAME_render_racetrack_003.jpg

GAME_render_racetrack_001.jpg

[size="5"][color="#ff0000"]Feedback:
[size="5"]
ENCOURAGING[size="5"]
[color="#1c2837"]

*bump*
Advertisement
*bump* 1 new member and 1 other interested
If you need another programmer, I may volunteer program.

If you need another programmer, I may volunteer program.

Hello,

Just before you start thinking "who the hell is this?", don't worry, I'm another of the Input Games developers. I will PM you some details.
A little *bump*

Update: We now have a programmer, creative writer, and a couple of people interested. However that isn't really enough. Our project is big, and it needs a big work force behind it.

If you are interested in joining Input Games, send a PM in my direction.
Advertisement
A little *bump*

Update: We now have a programmer, creative writer, and a couple of people interested. However that isn't really enough. Our project is big, and it needs a big work force behind it.

If you are interested in joining Input Games, send a PM in my direction.
wow, I'm impressed by the amount of work put forward on this. By MMOR I assume you mean "massively multiplayer online racing"?

I could work on the network end of things if needed, but I'm not familiar with racing game mechanics or 3D graphics.
Well, the racing genre is rather easy.

Networking. Although we have a base code. It does need updating regularly with new objects within the game. Send a PM in my direction.
A little update. We are now mainly looking for a Terrain Editor. Of course, we will accept other people joining, but we are looking for a Terrain Editor urgently.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement