🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

online game programming courses

Started by
0 comments, last by AmitOfer 12 years, 7 months ago
Hi, my name is Amit I live in Israel and have graduated from university 5 months ago (I studied 4 years in the software engineering program).
I work as a professional Java programmer for a big company.
I started creating games as a hobby a few months ago and my current focus is on android games.
anyway I really want to expand my knowledge into bigger more complex games, so I thought about looking for a game development program.
I noticed that there are a lot universities and colleges in us that offers game development programs, even as A masters degree.
The only problem is that I live in Israel and also I work full time.
so what I'm looking for is a place that I can take game development courses online, I noticed that some colleges offer an online program.
If I can eventually make a MSc out of it would be great, but most importantly I'm looking for a structured program that will allow me to expand my knowledge in game programming (physics, engine architecture etc.)

Looking forward to hearing your recommendations.

Amit
Advertisement
anyone?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement