Advertisement

Free Radical (Deferred Rendering Engine)

Started by January 19, 2012 09:46 AM
27 comments, last by ali rahimi 12 years, 1 month ago
Looks very impressive, congrats !
@Yours3!f -- in a tonemapping curve, the top-right end that curves downward is the 'shoulder' and the bottom-left end that curves upwards is the 'toe'. The 'toe' of a colour curve is important in maintaining precision and 'crispness' of the dark colours.
Advertisement
Thanks guys.
Main purpose of this engine is for my game, but depending on my time i have some cool idea's. One of them is a kinds of social network but only for 3d artist, Imagine a kinds of city, each user have its own home or portal entry, and he or she can present his works on his own space and others can came an visit his place, chatting, writing comments on his 3d wall, etc.There are many 3d social network on the web,
http://arianeb.com/more3Dworlds.htm
but they all have a stone age graphic and their purpose is different.
What do you think about such a network? any idea?
one of my mates already finished a 3d chat system and networking side for quest3d. So this is a very close possibility, The only issue is time. building such a network + editor is a huge task.

btw, Most of the vegetation are imported from crysis, also Cathedral & Cemetery are from a? model pack which i buy it long time ago. And that skin mesh character is from oblivion. Cause these are all test and i will not publish any exe of this environment setup i did not mention those. For a final release everything will be original, just like my other projects.

Pipeline (Old shot)

free-radical-rendering-engine-pipeline-wip.jpg
@Krypt0n, transparent UI is just from Quest3D default GUI system. I did not developed any GUI system for Quest3D But others did.

@ Yours3!f, No i will not release any source, But for those who might be interested in Quest3D source, Quest3D 5 will be lunch with almost all of its channels source (Not the editor).
Thanks for the feedback about this realtime rendering Engine. We rly get alot of motivation of your feedback. related Questions are welcome I'm mostly responsible for the Graphical features and Ali for the Core and some of the Graphical core features.
Ali Rahimi, I've been fascinated by your work for years. Could you please, pretty please, give me some of your awesomeness?
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
Advertisement
@Cornstalks, Kidding me ;)
Truly inspiring. I hope to be able to take on a project like this one day. For now, I'm learning, learning, and doing some more learning. :D
btw is this deferred lighting or shading?
@Yours3!f We do use Deffered Lighting

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement