🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need "education war" topic tag

Started by
3 comments, last by Gaiiden 10 years, 3 months ago
We have a "language war" tag for the frequent, um, "lively discussions" around the "what's the best language" topic. Over in the Job Advice forum, the, er, "lively discussions" we get every now and then are about the question of whether or not college/university is recommended. I think it would be good if those could be tagged with an "education war" badge.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Advertisement

For what it's worth, I second this motion. A lot of times, I think I'm opening an interesting thread, and go, "Oh, it's this thread again."

done. Currently only assignable by mods or staff. Tom if you want that changed to include regular members let me know

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Just a thought, maybe remove the rep system on those topics, I notice many get down votes simply because someone doesn't agree with their choices.

******************************************************************************************
Youtube Channel

AFAIK we can't disable rep on individual topics, but if someone feels they got an unfair rep hit they can ask a Mod to look into it

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement