🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

is it possible to change the topic of a post?

Started by
3 comments, last by retrometron 8 years, 8 months ago

Hi everyone!
Is it possible to change the topic of the post? I didn't find any option once that I Pressed post topic.

Advertisement

Click "Edit" on the OP, then "Use full editor", and there you should be able to change & save the new title.

But please wield that power gently (i.e. to correct typos and such). It's quite disorienting when posts keep changing topics smile.png

Tristam MacDonald. Ex-BigTech Software Engineer. Future farmer. [https://trist.am]

Also, please don't edit topic titles with words like "solved" or "fixed". Remember these are discussion boards and not question/answer boards. Perhaps edit to say someone founds some solutions in post #7 of wherever, but please let the conversations and discussion run their course.

yes, thanks to everyone, sometimes when I post 1 minute later come to my mind a better topic so people can know what is about better :P

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement