🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Did The Gd Color Scheme Change?

Started by
5 comments, last by BHXSpecter 7 years, 11 months ago

Am I seeing things or did the dark blue theme change to light blue on a few things? Asking as I'm hoping that is the case and not a sign my laptop graphics card settings changed on me.

Advertisement

Your laptop is (probably) fine. The dark blue didn't change - green buttons changed to a blue and some of the tags changed to a different green shade. These will probably go through a few more subtle changes.

Possibly more subtle color changes in the future as we update the site to reflect the defined color scheme.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Okay, glad to hear my computer isn't acting up on me.

Wouldn't it have been simpler (and a lot quicker) to determine this by simply looking at any other website?

Wouldn't it have been simpler (and a lot quicker) to determine this by simply looking at any other website?

If I had used that as a rule of thumb I would have blown money to buy a new laptop as the A.cc grey looked odd (darker than usual), but my editors and games still looked fine.

If I had used that as a rule of thumb I would have blown money to buy a new laptop as the A.cc grey looked odd (darker than usual),

I was about to ask what A.cc grey you were talking about, then I remembered I haven't used the default colour scheme for over a decade.

Forgot ML made A.cc theme-able. I recall someone making blue lotus, but I never got into messing with it so I'm still on default theme.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement