🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Notice: Crossbones members transferred to Members group

Started by
13 comments, last by BHXSpecter 7 years, 6 months ago

As we announced in early November with our GDNet+ announcement, Crossbones members have been moved to the standard Members group.

We will continue to consider ways to recognize members with high contribution and activity rates as Crossbones was intended to do. If you'd like to retain the member benefits that came with Crossbones, then please consider supporting GameDev.net and signing up for GDNet+.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Advertisement
Well I was going to come here and post asking if you finally did this and if everyone should now go get gdnet+, but I found your post first.

I did always say if you offered a paid package that had all the perks I wanted I'd gladly subscribe, so I used this as a reason to finally go get the gdnet+ pro subscription.

Always happy to see the community growing and developing :D

Certainly appreciated! GDNet+ helps not only keep the lights on but also provides an opportunity to reinvest in the GameDev.net platform, grow the community, and provide beneficial developer services.

Let me know if any ads appear while you're using the site. Still might have some issues to work out there.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Let me know if any ads appear while you're using the site. Still might have some issues to work out there.

The only ones i still see are the amazon ones in between posts on a thread. I had logged off and back on and they dissapeared for a while but now theyre back again :P

The only downside I hadn't considered was losing the ability to peer review articles.

Yeah I can't peer review either and I'm in gdnet+. Who can peer review now?

Perhaps just an oversight?

GDNet+ has the peer review permission enabled. I confirmed it's there, but maybe something else is breaking it.

Admin for GameDev.net.

I just did a refresh after becoming GDNet+ and it showed up.

Ok, awesome. Thanks for letting me know.

Admin for GameDev.net.

How did you get into it?

I can click "article queue", but it just lists the same content as the "my articles" tab...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement