🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Up and Downvote limits....

Started by
2 comments, last by khawk 7 years, 5 months ago
Can something be done about making, at least up votes, higher or something... I keep "running out" of up votes in the day and it's is becoming bothersome frankly, more so when a) it tells you by splashing a box in front of you and b) there is no way to know you are about to get faceplanted in to a box because there is no indication of what the limit is, nor how much of this limit you've used up.

Limits feel odd and wrong anyway... but I'd just settle for a small increase in down votes and a fecking huge increase in up votes...
Advertisement

If I noticed my posts getting upvoted a little more, I might be inclined to go twiddle some numbers.

Just saying.

Note that I don't actually have access to this configuration toggle, and I'm not even sure it exists. Kevin might have to go poke at the code or something, given what I know of how cumbersome IPB is.

Ironically it was my trying to upvote your post in the std::string vs char[255] thread just now which finally made me bother to write this... <_<
I can consider this. GDNet+ members get a boost, so it would have to be defined in an equitable manner.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement