🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Error: Could not load template 'gamedev_home' from group 'blocks'

Started by
4 comments, last by 215648 7 years, 4 months ago
That's what I keep getting when I open the main/home page (gamedev.net).
Advertisement

Which theme are you using (check the Change Theme button at the bottom)? Kevin's been doing some work on the site, that might be related.

That happens with the 3.4.1 theme. It's a good idea to consider that theme deprecated at this point.

For reasons I won't explain at the moment, we unfortunately can't disable that theme without creating problems for the others.

So basically, don't use that theme. Use one of the others.

Admin for GameDev.net.

It happens with old theme. When I am signed out, its new theme. When I am signed it, it automatically changes it to old theme. The "change theme" button does nothing for me (when I am signed in, not tested when signed out). Also, I am doing this on an android device with "request desktop site" in chrome not checked.

Your theme was set to 3.4.1, where apparently the "change theme" button doesn't actually work (according to a similar report from another user). I forced your theme to be the new 7.0 one, you should be able to switch back to the 6.0 if you prefer, but you probably shouldn't switch back to 3.4.1 even though you technically can.

Works now, thanks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement