🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Site foobarred on mobile.

Started by
5 comments, last by khawk 7 years, 4 months ago
I reported on the GDNet Facebook but thought would post here too. As of this morning the site is completely broken on my iPhone Safari and Chrome. Trying to attach some images.

Anyone else experiencing this or something up with my phone?

[attachment=35047:IMG_0256.PNG]

[attachment=35048:IMG_0255.PNG]
Advertisement
Interestingly, if I turn my phone sideways, in landscape it is okay. Weird.

Seems the right hand side bar is a fixed width, pushing the main content aside.

Fixed. Made a small mistake when fixing something else for Navyman.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Fixed. Made a small mistake when fixing something else for Navyman.

Excellent, thanks for the prompt response.
Looks great this morning. The new look is really good.

Thanks for the quick fix.

Not sure when this changed, but I cannot see the sub-forum when I am viewing a particular topic on mobile. It isn't particularly emphasised in the desktop version either.

Perhaps this is by design, but I find it helpful - in particular for the Angelcode sub-forum. It could be added to the "Started by Aardvajk, Yesterday, 11:18 AM", e.g. "Started by Aardvajk in GDNet Comments, Suggestions and Ideas, Yesterday, 11:18 AM", I think it used to be like that but I can't remember exactly.

Thanks for the quick fix.
Not sure when this changed, but I cannot see the sub-forum when I am viewing a particular topic on mobile. It isn't particularly emphasised in the desktop version either.
Perhaps this is by design, but I find it helpful - in particular for the Angelcode sub-forum. It could be added to the "Started by Aardvajk, Yesterday, 11:18 AM", e.g. "Started by Aardvajk in GDNet Comments, Suggestions and Ideas, Yesterday, 11:18 AM", I think it used to be like that but I can't remember exactly.

It's never been like that, but I agree it would be helpful if it will fit without too much space.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement